Wednesday, August 29, 2007

my net-guru, Irfan Khairi..

I first attended Irfan's seminar last oct 2005 with two other then-enthusiastic future netpreneurs, my aussiegals-mates sherry and mimi.. And two months later i moved my whole family, locks and barrels, from upmarket subang jaya to slow&steady bukit beruntung..

Plenty of other things both related and non-related, happened the next two years after that seminar but Irfan's book which i bought at the seminar and was personally signed by him, and his langkah 1-2-3 manual which i bought a year later via post.. have kept him close at the back of my mind these past two years..

Yes Dr. Irfan.. I must now try to emulate and take actions on the various steps that you've clearly listed down in your book/s and manual/s..!!! To have spent my hard-earned money on the seminar, then book, then cd-manual.. and still not doing anything internet-ty about them is such a waste of time and money, huh...?? Bloody stupid (ooppss..) of me too!! Considering now that i have two work-websites, e-shopping-lists, new items to dispose off, and wirelessly surfing/emailing/blogging with my 1.2kg Sony Viao at the comforts of my home..!!!!??

What have i been thinking? And not thinking?? To have my mind wandering all over the place searching and looking for something which i'm not sure off..?? And most of the time just to stimulate my creative juices...?? Or was it just my internet unsavviness that have kept me away from getting closer and closer to cyberspace...??? Or was it just that.. mmm, ok, ok, let it be, let it be..

For now i just want to berguru with Irfan Khairi...

No comments: