Monday, August 20, 2007

my notebook and me at home..

Yes, i finally bought myself a notebook after thinking and contemplating about it for 5 years!! Why did i take sooo long...?? Because i was still struggling with my PC-basics. Because the normal laptops were too heavy for my weak shoulder to carry around. Because the lightest laptops were too expensive. Because hubby said i didn't need a mobile pc when i already had a stationary one all the time...

I bought it last valentine's day, approx. 6 months ago.. I was actually still unsure whether i should eventually buy it, infact i was still nagging zed my architect friend to accompany me and help make the decision for me..

But she had other more important things to do that day, therefore... after some briefings by the sales person and me the IT-novice asking all the relevant questions all pertaining to my simple needs.. i decided, oh what the heck!! 5 years is too long a time to still be thinking about it!! Let's just do it!!!

So here I am with my less than 1.2kg Sony Viao.. sitting comfortably at my veranda near the pool overlooking my garden.. watching over my young son playing masak-masak whilst skating around the house.. and me, wirelessly blogging my time away..!!

What, blogging...?? To spend RM7000++ and I'm just blogging away...??? Haha.. I'm having problems explaining this to myself, let alone to my better-half.. but reading more on azwanhadzree and dorischua would help justfy this eventually.. I hope!! They both blog and make money on-line.. mmm, nice..

4 comments:

merapuman said...

hmmm.. heard someone mentioning my name .. and found this. Vaio, wooo! I want that but have to settle for my company's HP NC6400.

Good Luck in making money :)

p/s I have a blogspot blog too

The Ceramic Designer said...

wow.. the very first comment in my less than one month old blog!!! i'm thrilled to pieces.. now unsure what next to do..?! ;) merapuman should be azwanhadzree the awesome blogger...?? what just happened ie what did i do actually, to get you to reach my blog?? i'm still clueless but learning fast.. i hope!! ;))

merapuman said...

ya, like Jackyl and Hide ...

(1) in wordpress, my dashboard will show all the latest link that comes in :)

since u use blogger there isn't such option. option (2) would be for you to register with technorati.com. It does the same thing.

The Ceramic Designer said...

1. mmm.. wordpress huh?? think i'd just stick around and learn more about how to use blogger first.. i haven't even edited my profile!! still very new to this blogging-blogging-thing.. but i'm having fun so far just writing to/for myself.. for now it's syok sendiri maa.. ;))

2. register with technorati?? what if i don't.. will ownership of the blog be taken by somebody else?? still clueless of how things work in blogosphere.. but very glad the awesome blogger is kind enough to drop by my site to give free home-tuition.. ;)) haha i'm all for home-this and home-that..

3. i checked out your bloglog.. is creating more and more blogs under your name to increase your net-visibility?? they call it ranking?? therefore you'd earn more from advertisers??

4. mmm.. is your free home-tuition provides limitless number of questions from me..??!! ;)) thanks brader..