Tuesday, August 28, 2007

thank you awesome blogger..

My very first blog-commentator was the awesome blogger, yaayy...!! I would have liked to blog about this sooner.. like last 21st aug when azwanhadzree first came visiting my blog.. but non-cyber activities have kept me away until now..

My mind has been occupied with some net-readings as well.. the past week has seen me catching up with irfan khairi's rahsia jutawan-jutawan internet terbongkar and adam ginsberg's how to buy, sell & profit on eBay . Too mind-boggling for some, and even me at one time.. but the past three years have seen me getting more and more interested in what they have to say.. guess i'm getting less and less inclined to continue my business the traditional ways.. mmm...

Whilst irfan's book was very straightforward, concise, easy-to-read, clear typeface on good quality paper.. i wished he'd write in english for MY better/faster understandings. Yeah, yeah, yeah.. i'm a true-blooded malay who thinks, reads and writes in english more than in her mother-tounge..!!! so sue me.. ;)

And Adam's book was entertaining due to his first-hand experiences in starting his e-bay business.. i just wished he had used bolder typeface, more elaborate content-list, and non-recycled-looking paper.. or was it my failing eyesights that i found it difficult to focus on the prints against the brownish-coloured semi-rough-textured paper...??? i sometimes felt like i was reading an old romance novel, or something..

But both of them have provided me greater insights into what i should be doing next. Blogging for the past 3 short weeks have actually cleared a few important things in my cluttered mind.. i still have my products to sell...!!! Regardless of how informative azwan's and other's bloggers' tips of making-money-through-blogging have been to me.. i still have my products to sell...!!!! My dear-half, the solid rock behind my creative venture and sanguine character.. should be very proud of me coz i'm now back into FOCUS... ;)

So dear azwan.. thank you, thank you again.. please continue visiting my blog coz who knows.. we may be able to benefit together in other ways than just blogging.. i will continue to blog as this has become a brainstorming-session of sort, between me and myself.. ;)

May God bless us both..

No comments: