Monday, August 6, 2007

why i start this blog...??

quite a few reasons actually...

1. i've always liked writing down my thoughts.. infact, i'm still harbouring a not-so-secret desire of becoming a regular writer/contributor to some well-known local publications.. yes, yes.. anybody out there please take note eh.. ;)

2. i've been running my own ceramic design & manufacturing business the past 15years and set-up my company website a few years ago.. and i thought blogging would keep me regularly connected to my existing and potential customers.. but having said that, this blog doesn't reveal my real particulars/details, and not publicised to anybody i know as yet..!! just in case i may sound too self-indulgent and not so professional, that's why.. ;))

3. i'm sanguine in character and always getting excited about any creative ventures that i think i could pull off.. writing them all down and get them published/shared in cyberspace would make me more committed in following them through(?).. i feel that i have still so much passions in other areas beside ceramic designs.. :P

4. i'm having problems getting my 10yr old daughter to read anything.. and recently set-up a blog solely to get her interested in reading my stories about her daily/weekly activities and endeavours.. but when dear hubby commented that my first post sounded more like my own personal blog.. i just had to separate the two of us, melissa and her mum, away from each other!! i'm not so sure how though.. :0

5. i think i have a few more reasons to list down as my blogging-motivators.. but my youngest 3++ child is now demanding my attention away from cyberspace..


yes, yes, yes... this blog is solely and self-indulgently about my passions, my loves and my life..

No comments: