Saturday, August 18, 2007

working from the comforts of home..

I'm now in the middle of completing the construction of my newest website. Yes, work-related website..

This will be my second work-related website in less than 3years. And for the past three years eversince that very first website, i'd like to think that my web/IT/pc/cyber knowledge has improved and expanded as well..

For a novice like me, this is a big achievement. With most of my IT-insecurities behind me, with some tiny hiccups still trailling my progress, i'm a re-born entrepreneur.. a much more efficient communicator and marketer.. all from the comforts of my home, by the touch of some buttons, and at any times of the day..!!

It's amazing what internet has helped small business owners like myself.. we've become so much more faster and efficient now that we have surplus time on our hands to do other things that we never had time for before.. like meeting up with friends for coffee.. every day!!! My friends are now saying that i actually don't do anything else beside 'disturbing' them.. ;)

Oh yes, i could have used those extra time to work harder and make more sales.. but after 15 years of chasing after my dreams.. achieving some and failing at others.. i'm now contented with where things are and what i've become. How much more do i want to achieve...?? I had a very small simple dream anyway.. i just wanted to design and have a brandname, that was all..

Now my priorities have changed.. the changes have actually started to take place since i turned 36 some seven years ago, and have now permanently positioned themselves on top and above my work.. most of the times!! But hey, please don't worry my dear clients & customers.. whenever i make promises to deliver.. we will definitely deliver!!

No comments: