Sunday, September 2, 2007

ebay, here i come..

I've registered myself yet again into ebay..!! The first time I did it was three years ago, but that account was never activated.. I had goosebumps of the IT-kind then.. I'm still jittery though, but I'm planning to face this head-on!!

I was planning to be known as the 'CeramicDesigner' in my ebay community, but that name was already taken, therefore I've settled for 'AlamMaya' as my ebay user-ID.. Yes, if you bloggers are ebayers as well, and happen to come across 'AlamMaya'.. yes, that'd be me the ceramic designer and manufacturer from Malaysia trying to sell her wares to the rest of the world.. haha.. ;)

I'm nervous, yet very excited.. with my recent jutawan-internet and ebay-business readings that i've shared in my previous posts, you'd think that I'm very money-oriented and aggressively ambitious to make it to the top.. ehh??? But please remember that I'm mostly sanguine and passionate in my ventures, my dears.. I've been sleeping and complacent long enough the past few years, and the important fact of my matter is: I still have my products to sell!!! I'm tied to my products, so to speak.. :(

That's my problem of wanting to be a designer first, instead of a business owner.. I'm still not so business-minded even after having survived this business for 15 years!!! My simple business goals now are to self-sufficiently (and automatically?) maintain the employment of my few loyal staff and our tiny production set-up through the most convenient ways known to me!!! If my products can be sold to the rest of the world by touches of the buttons while I'm still dressed or undressed.. yes please God, make me very, very passionate about these simple goals..

Yes dear God.. please also make me very patient with all the IT-technical glitches I may encounter in these few weeks to come as I set up my ebay-presence..

1 comment:

Azizi Ahmad Termizi: said...

Plod along Rosmah. You'll get there, insyaALlah