Monday, September 3, 2007

roger, over and out..

i woke up 5am today to bersahur for my puasa ganti.. and after watching some light-programmes and sembahyang subuh.. i've been surfing, checking, researching, registering, data-updating the past 10 hours non-stop!! i'm very impressed with my new-found IT-passions coz they make me work without feeling like working.. but now as the day is ending, i'm also confused and inundated with the many information running through my little head that is housing my (getting) old and rusty mind..

mmm.. what have i got myself into lately...?? the deeper i go, the more i know now.. the more complicated the processes seem to have become.. or is it just my tummy lacking nutrients to service my brains...??? is it then true that puasa makes us less able to think and focus therefore less productive...???

naaahh.. let's not blame it on that shall we?? it's sun-setting in another hour and i'm still un-bathed and unwashed.. 'yeeoouuii' my young son said whilst wriggling his nose when he came to hug me just now.. ;)) i may just need a break!!!

but before that, i'm listing and taking note of these for further research and action:
1. ebay.com
2. ebay.com.my
3. lelong.com.my
4. paypal.com
5. 2checkout.com
6. cimb-virtual-card
7. new-celcom-number

yes!! boardroom meeting is now over!! brainstorming session will resume later later later..
roger, over and out..

No comments: